| News Link • |
Adam vs The Man
Adam vs The Man canceled... Why?
08-25-2011 • www.facebook.com
I will be able to speak more freely about AVTM's cancellation after concluding my legal business with RT. Until then, just know that the FEC complaint was not a factor, but Jesse Benton is.
|• • •|
Just as the West's attempt to undermine the Russian Government's hold on its people via 'Truth Broadcasting' the Russian TV outlet in America is gaining popularity by having young and informed reporters and hosts pointing out the tyranny and warmongering of the USA regime as we descend into The Greatest Depression.
Why is Russian TV Backing Ron Paul?
AHA - The Truth laid bare in the Kokesh/Benton/RP flap! Submitted by FBI_Exposer on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 13:13
The following information has just come to light regarding the recent divisive flap between Kokesh/Benton/RP
It is imperative to read this document.
Adam Kokesh errored by linking his efforts on RT to the official campaign, thereby placing the PEC (official campaign) in potential legal jeopardy.
Regardless of whether or not you like RT or like and agree with Kokesh as I do, I'm sure the campaign did not appreciate having to deal with this potential legal headache and potential media nightmare.
Additionally, as many freedom activists know, once you get a "government number", the media using their Lexis/Nexis scanning technology instantaneously can pick it up.
Jesse Benton (however you may feel about him) had to do two things:
1) distance the campaign from Kokesh and RT
Additionally, once a matter becomes a legal matter, the parties, potential or actual, to the legal matter SHOULD NOT COMMENT on the legal matter in ANY FORM or in ANY WAY. Any lawyer will tell you that, as it can only place the party in further LEGAL JEOPARDY.
This INCLUDES any apology Kokesh or his supporters believe he may deserve. The campaign and RP were advised to MAKE NO COMMENT and have NO CONTACT with any other party to this now legal matter!
So, regardless of one's personal feelings, since it is now a legal matter, that's simply the way it is. Now I understand Benton's reaction to Kokesh and RT and it makes PERFECT SENSE.
Benton was FORCED into that reaction by Adam's complete lack of political sense and understanding of even basic concepts of law and regulations regarding campaigns.
There's really nothing more to it than this in summary:
1) Kokesh effed up.
2) Benton reacted in a manner he was forced into by Kokesh and the legal matter Kokesh precipitated
3) RP cant say anything to anyone about this legal matter, least of all RT or Kokesh
4) The media is awaiting the campaign to make a wrong move
5) Kokesh was forced to resign from RT by RT because he was the cause of the legal matter that RT now finds itself embroiled in
6) Posters like "FromJericho" on DP is now baiting the campaign into legally embroiling itself into this legal matter, who knows why
7) Some DPers, including I'm certain both genuine RP and Kokesh supporters with genuine concern as well as establishment plants who want to hurt the campaign are whipping up the froth and division (advertently or inadvertently) to try to get the campaign to engage in something they shouldn't so the media can take advantage of the situation to hit RP