FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Powell Gammill
Entered on:

Yes, but at least we are not living under Kim Il Jung!

Comment by Venancio Tan
Entered on:

Pat yourself on the back. You created him, your president. And keep doing what you are doing and his Government will assassinate/indefinitely detain you without due process. That’s what governments are for, bimbo…

Being what you are, definitely his Government targets you as a terrorist or a terrorist suspect, and you cannot be allowed to terrorize people, and if you are not a terrorist but you think and act like a terrorist, you cannot from out of the blue character-assassinate at will the Government and foolishly expect not to get literally assassinated or detained without due process. The liberty and freedom that you claimed, i.e., to shoot cops dead, are only for monkeys who escaped prisonplanet.com. Those killer apes need to be caught and detained without due process before they can kill again.

Anyway, as an assassin yourself, you and this assassin Government deserve each other. And you don’t even know it! You must be sooooo dumb if not a brain-damaged anomaly that had taken refuge and now lives in the pages of this website!

Now why in hell do you complain? And for heaven's sake ...what are you complaining about?

Comment by Richard Harding
Entered on:

Speaking of assassins, I came across this riveting article about The Manchurian Candidate published on the front page. As reported he is a dangerous "assassin of public interest".

Yesterday I was watching the GOP debate. The issue discussed was what to do with Iran, the beligerent country that probably has now developed an A-bomb. All the candidates were unanimous in their positions to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons and use them to wipe Israel off the map – everyone except Ron Paul! He was vehemently defending Iran, just like how he stubbornly defended those Islamic assassins in the infamous 911 terrorist attacks, and blamed the carnage on the American people!

Isn't he your genuine Manchurian Candidate? If he wins, we don’t need his government to assassinate you and me, or even detain us without due process. Al Qaeda will do it for him – wiping us all, faster than the Bullet Train travels, from coast to coast!

Make a Comment