Director of Communications
Conformal Systems, LLC
We are open source enthusiasts. And although we have extensive
backgrounds in the digital tech space, we employ a number of open source
developers with the goal of fostering significant innovations within
the open source community and in the greater software development world.
Our team adheres to strict coding standards that have been proven over
the years; we subscribe to the belief that our work should be subject to
the scrutiny, the insight and the contributions of others in the open
We make software because we care about privacy and security.
- Full-node implementation of the bitcoin protocol in GoCyphertite
- Scalable high security solution for online backupsXombrero
- Minimalistic web browser with sophisticated security featuresSpectrwm
- Dynamic tiling window manager for X11Adsuck
- DNS server, used primarily for blocking malicious sites and advertisementsslideml
- Meta-language generation for presenting slides in web browsers
Focused on BTCD:
is an alternative full-node implementation of the bitcoin protocol
written in Go and is currently under active development. We feel that
by providing an alternative to bitcoind we can substantially improve the
diversity and resilience of the bitcoin ecosystem and infrastructure.
The code is available on github here.