Article Image
IPFS News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

Officer who body-slammed cyclist indicted

• AP
The New York City police officer who was seen on YouTube last summer tackling a bicyclist in what appeared to be an unprovoked attack, has been indicted. [I see a small fine in his future.]

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

It is a shame that 95% of the police force make the other 5% look bad.



thelibertyadvisor.com/declare