Article Image

IPFS News Link • Corruption

D.C. cops caught stealing from Toys for Tots on Christmas eve

On Christmas day, four Washington, D.C. police officers were caught on tape stealing for Toys for Tots, a charity organization that collects toys for poor children. The United States Marines led the group's toy collection drive.

2 Comments in Response to

Comment by foundZero
Entered on:
We The People sincerely apologize to Yvonne Smith, the Washington, D.C. police department's outreach coordinator for starting off Christmas on a sour note, putting distance between the community and the police, and worst of all, tarnishing the image of the Department during a time when they are trying to build strong relationships to foster trust that ultimately helps them perpetrate crimes.

Paid leave pending your "full investigation" is simply not good enough for your boys in blue Yvonne. We should really be awarding them huge cash bonuses and sending them to the Bahamas until this whole thing blows over.

Comment by RickStone
Entered on:

Bullies, thugs and thieves our proud men in blue!
And they wonder why nobody respects them. They will walk, they will walk, they will walk. Don't hold your breath hoping for anything else. (cough, cover up, cough, cover up) Why is it that 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad? It is because the police force only hires people like themselves.