- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Glenn Beck is at it again adding to his already huge list of enemies. However its not 9/11 truth or liberals he’s going after this time. Its none other then former governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura. During one of his radio shows Glenn decided to comment on Ventura’s opinion of peoples lack of protesting of the loss habeas corpus due to things like the patriot act. Which Mr, Beck was a huge supporter of. He then went up to call him a big dumb wrestler and a bully.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Philosophy: Conservatism
News Link • WAR: About that War