The federal lawsuit claims the new ordinance, which city officials say is the strictest in the country, infringes on residents' constitutional right to bear arms. The plaintiffs want the measure declared "null and void" and the city barred from enforcing it.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Four Chicago residents and a gun sellers group have sued the city over a tough new gun control ordinance put in place after the U.S. Supreme Court made a decades-old firearms ban unenforceable.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Political Parties
News Link • Drug War