- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The head of Qatar Airways criticized Boeing and accused Air France of rejecting peace overtures Thursday in a growing airline trade war over financing as Gulf carriers shore up their plans for rapid growth.
Chief Executive Akbar Al Baker lamented problems in plane projects at Boeing [BA 64.91 -0.50 (-0.76%) ] and Canada's Bombardier [BDRXF 23.3 --- UNCH (0) ] and threatened to shift extra business to Europe's Airbus.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Darpa
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security