News Link • WAR: About that War

Bush, Blair found guilty of war crimes by International tribunal

• PressTV
A War Crimes Tribunal in Malaysia has found former US President [sic] George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair guilty of war crimes for their roles in the Iraq war, Press TV reports. The five-panel Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal decided that Bush and Blair committed genocide and crimes against humanity by leading the invasion of Iraq in 2003, a Press TV correspondent reported on Tuesday. The Malaysian tribunal judges ruled that the decision to wage war against Iraq by the two former heads of government was a flagrant abuse of law and an act of aggression that led to large-scale massacres of the Iraqi people.

Comment by Stupid Amerkin

Hey  mike garfinkle (#43734) are you sure that u posted your point enough times?

Comment by Stupid Amerkin

Was this just another dog and pony show , or will these 2 murdering demons along with their gang actually be tried and convicted?

Comment by mike garfinkle

I may agree that Bush & Blair were criminal in their actions. But I say screw the agenda of these Muslim countries to judge anybody. They want to impose their Shariah law on everybody and this is the most of criminal actions should be opposed at all cost.

Comment by mike garfinkle

Comment by mike garfinkle

Comment by mike garfinkle

I may agree that Bush and Blair were criminal in their actions. But the judgement of a Muslim nations is ludicrous and of no import to me. The Muslim agenda to force Shariah Law on everybody is the most criminal of all actions. And I say screw them. This agenda must be dealt with, at all cost. So Bush and Blairs actions in this particular area is justified. But it is sad that we have turned a dear ear to their other criminal actions of democratizing the world; democracy is not for everybody who want to live like animals let them run free in their own zoo.