At least 30,000 people packed Sakharov Prospect, a wide avenue in Moscow named after the Soviet-era dissident Andrei Sakharov, police said. The event organisers said up to 120,000 people attended the rally.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Russian Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin, faces more mass protests over alleged election fraud as the former finance minister Alexei Kudrin warned of a ''revolution'' unless the government assuages popular anger.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Philosophy: Communism
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Power of LOV3