The report was posted online Monday by Zimmerman's attorney as part of his effort to get the former neighborhood watch volunteer released from jail while he awaits trial in Martin's February shooting death.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A newly released medical report in the Trayvon Martin case says George Zimmerman had scalp wounds, black eyes and a broken nose from their altercation the night he fatally shot the Florida teenager.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: America
Feature Article • Mass Shootings
News Link • New Jersey