And after reading the fine print, Gialanella had another reason to flee Medicaid -- the potential death debt.Though many may not realize it, states are allowed to recover the cost of health care after someone's death by seizing their assets....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... He wanted no part of the government's so-called free health care. "It's supposed to be a safety net program. It's not supposed to be for someone who has assets who can pay the bill," he said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Events: America