Jeffrey Parfitt, 26, was sentenced Friday to six years in prison with all but 18 months suspended, including three years of probation. Michael Roberts, deputy district attorney for Penobscot County, had requested Parfitt spend two years in prison....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A child caseworker from Vermont will spend 18 months behind bars for inappropriately touching a girl in Maine.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Korea/North Korea
Feature Article • Kids