- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Over the past year, many of them have returned.
In hopes of keeping the peace, Pakistan’s army has teamed up with the local government and aid agencies and is working to remedy years of official neglect. But locals have mixed feelings about the government's efforts.
Although the area is normally off-limits to journalists, GlobalPost correspondent Suzanna Koster was allowed rare access under heavy protection.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Trump Administration