- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... Thanks to a “camping” ordinance passed by the Pensacola City Council last summer, homeless people in the city will be criminalized for, among other things, sleeping outdoors while “adjacent to or inside a tent or sleeping bag, or atop and/or covered by materials such as a bedroll, cardboard, newspapers, or inside some form of temporary shelter."...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Germany
News Link • American Community Survey
News Link • Currencies