- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The gist: Bitcoin has a 1% minority that owns a massively disproportionate amount of wealth just like in real life. This is a logarithmic chart, so it's a little harder to read. But the blue line meets 1% at the 50 BTC mark.
With one unit of the famous digital currency currently worth ~$570, it would take $28,490 of Bitcoin wealth to become a one-percenter in the world of Bitcoin.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • How to Help
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Government