Article Image
News Link • World News

World Governments Agree To Automatic Information Sharing

•, by Simon Black
Over the weekend in yet another cushy five-star hotel, representatives from this unelected supranational bureaucracy announced plans for world governments to exchange all their citizens’ tax and financial data with one another.
The 34 members states of the OECD are enthusiastically supporting this measure. And it constitutes the end of whatever remains of financial privacy.
The premise behind the OECD’s destructive pipedream is, as usual, to stamp out ‘tax evasion’. But this is a misnomer to being with.
Just about every multinational company out there employs strategies to reduce their current tax liabilities that are perfectly legitimate based on existing tax laws.
This is why companies like Google and Apple famously earn billions in profits but pay almost no tax. They’re vilified. But it’s legal.
These companies have shareholders from all over the world. And their solemn responsibility is to maximize shareholder value… not maximize the amount of funds that politicians in a single jurisdiction get to blow on wars and welfare.

2 Comments in Response to

Comment by Anon Commenter
Entered on:

"They" (the 1%) are basically attempting to TRICK world leaders, around the world, into signing up for a ONE-WORLD CORPORATIST, FASCIST takeover, and permanently enslaving the rest (99%) of humanity.  THAT is what is happening.  According to Zbigniew Brzezinski, people around the world are waking up to the political reality - let's just hope they are waking up fast enough!

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families


Alex Jones Interviews Joe Plummer about "Dishonest Money" source:




Comment by Anon Commenter
Entered on:

Unfortunately, for us 99%-ers, of the World Population, this is just another 1% meme, toward getting the entire planet, on some new global currency, and more "air-tight" global governance, or a ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT, to be governed over, by the SAME International Central Bankers, who are controlling the U.S. Government, right now:  Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Schiffs, Warburgs, Lazards, Israel Moses Saif, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, et al.

The Federal Reserve Cartel:  The Eight Families 

Alex Jones Interviews Joe Plummer about "Dishonest Money" source:



Join us on our Social Networks:


Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:

Agorist Marketplace