Enter Falcon Global Capital, a San Diego firm launching a fund this month that will offer investors access to insurance should their bitcoins suddenly disappear, as they have for other unfortunate believers operating in the Mt.Gox or Flexcoin exchanges.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
That's been a huge problem lately as two exchanges recently have shut down due to hacker attacks, drawing unwanted headlines and adding fuel to detractors who believe cryptocurrencies are untrustworthy stores of wealth.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Housing
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Education: Government Schools