Remarkably, it's the two states that would benefit most from this innovation and from greater adoption of Bitcoin: the nation's financial center (New York) and the hub of innovation (California).
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Despite the collapse of Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, digital currencies are one of the fastest growing, disruptive technologies of the past several decades.
But the only places in the United States that are speaking up about Bitcoin are those who want to add additional layers of regulations and red tape.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Gold and Silver
News Link • China