- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Stocks of companies that develop and sell fuel cells are going crazy — their shares are up about 50% in the past five days.
The gainers include:Plug Power: 67% Ballard: 48% Fuel Cell: 49%
Among the catalysts for the surge was the announcement of a huge new Wal-Mart order for Plug Power's fuel cells — which use Ballard materials — as well as a strong revenue report from Fuel Cell.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Technocracy
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Transportation