- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Two University of Utah students say Unified Police officers had no business handcuffing them in their Midvale apartment.
They said they were treated like criminals in their own home. Police entered the residence a week ago because the front door was open. Cops said they have a duty to investigate if they’ve announced themselves and no one responds....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Police Brutality and Militarization
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • Privacy Rights
News Link • Police State