They said they were treated like criminals in their own home. Police entered the residence a week ago because the front door was open. Cops said they have a duty to investigate if they’ve announced themselves and no one responds....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Two University of Utah students say Unified Police officers had no business handcuffing them in their Midvale apartment.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Drug War
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Activism