The agent then reportedly made a shocking statement: ....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... the agent was quite forthcoming with the worker and told him he was tasked with visiting firearms outlets in the local area to check on “suspicious purchases” for “counter-terrorism purposes.” The agent then began discussing what is considered suspicious. “Paying with cash, purchasing long guns, and other obviously normal behavior” was mentioned.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Virginia
News Link • Russia
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings