After combing through the business literature, we discovered that Yahoo's Marissa Mayer grills her employees like an expert chef, Amazon's Jeff Bezos can't stand it when people agree, and Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg wields a mighty notebook.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Since we've already looked at the most egregious meeting mistakes, we decided to explore how the most successful executives run effective meetings.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News