- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The conflict between the BLM and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has laid bare evidence of deeply entrenched institutional racism.
No, I’m not referring Mr. Bundy’s awkward but earnest effort to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds to seek an end to the suffocating embrace of government paternalism. I’m talking about the fact that the Bureau of Land Management is an enforcement arm of a Regime that continues to treat American Indians as “heathens” and “savages” with no rights worthy of official recognition....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Crime