But since he joined the House in 2003, Paxton — now a Republican McKinney state senator running for attorney general — has started or become part of 28 business ventures, state records show....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Ken Paxton was a small-town lawyer with no other business interests or sources of income before he was elected to the Legislature.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Spain
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Senate/Senators