They are rapidly spinning vortices that form when air superheated by an intense wildfire rises rapidly, consolidating low-level spin from winds converging into the fire like a spinning ice skater, pulling its arms inward.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Fire tornadoes are typically created out of wildfires, but in this case, a farmer was burning a field when the wind whipped the flames into a funnel.
The Weather Channel explains how fire tornadoes are formed:
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • Canada
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Housing