- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Do we live in a police state?
What other state forces non-criminals to submit to fingerprinting in order to obtain permission to drive?
Or merely to exist?
The state of Texas does. So do the states of California, Georgia and Colorado.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Criminal Justice System
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Police State
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Architecture
News Link • Technology: Software
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Oil
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence