The Mayas did not call themselves, Maya. Their identity was based on the specific language or dialect spoken in a particular province or city-state. They spoke, and still today, speak many dialects and languages. Some of those Maya languages are as different as English and Swedish. The label, Maya, was given all of those diverse peoples by the Spanish.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Building and Construction Materials
News Link • Just For Fun!