. Even way back then, scientists knew without a shadow of a doubt that aspartame wasn't exactly safe for human consumption. But because it was sweet and non-caloric, it meant dollar signs in the eyes of company CEOs who recognized that marketing it as an alternative to sugar could be immensely profitable.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Just For Fun!
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology