In comments today NATO spokesman General Josef Blotz insisted that there would be no lull in fighting over the winter, as there has been every single year so far in the war, and indeed predicted that there would be an increase in violence over the course of the winter.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The claim seems difficult to justify, as the lull was primarily a function of the lack of infrastructure making most of the nation completely impassable after snow, and billions of dollars in NATO aid have done little to improve that across most of the nation.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ukraine
News Link • Turkey