An update to Google's Translate app for Android lets you translate a conversation from one language to another. I downloaded it today to test it out, and it is very simple.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
I have to wonder sometimes if there’s a limit to where Google will go. I can’t deny that I’m often cheering them on as they gobble up companies, scan every book ever published and apparently turn a smartphone into a universal translator, as reported by New Scientist.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security
News Link • Communications