Engineer Arun Bhasin, 53, was found lying unconscious in Croydon, south London, in December in temperatures of -10 degrees Celsius after falling in the street and hitting his head.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A BRITISH man whose heart stopped for three-and-a-half hours was brought back to life by a machine that performed 20,000 life-saving chest compressions.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Privacy Rights
News Link • Just For Fun!
News Link • Drugs and Medications