- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Friday approved the use of 15 percent blend ethanol for automobiles and light trucks of model year 2001 and newer.
The decision expands on a ruling in October that allowed the increase in blend of ethanol with unleaded gasoline to rise from ten percent to 15 percent.
The ethanol industry and corn growers hailed the long-awaited announcement.