Berenson and her attorney told The Associated Press on Monday that the ruling is final and cannot be appealed by prosecutors, ending eight months of excruciating legal purgatory.
- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Peruvian appeals court rejected a prosecutor's attempt to revoke the parole of U.S. activist Lori Berenson, who was released in May after serving 15 years for aiding leftist rebels.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Israel
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings