The bill would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records unless the requester is someone with a tangible interest, such as a close family member.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Anyone would be able to get a copy of President Barack Obama's birth records for a $100 fee under a bill introduced in the state Legislature that backers hope will finally dispel claims he was born elsewhere.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government
News Link • Politics: Democratic Campaigns
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Conspiracies
News Link • Foreign Policy