- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The U.S. State Department began sending Twitter messages in Farsi on Sunday in the hopes of reaching social media users in Iran.
On the Twitter account, USA darFarsi, the department told Iranians, "We want to join in your conversation."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • TERRORISM