- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Lawyers for former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld are asking a federal judge in South Carolina to throw out a lawsuit filed by former enemy combatant Jose Padilla, who was subjected to harsh interrogation tactics in a military prison.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Criminal Justice System