Orange County District Attorney Anthony Rackauckas' office held a closed door meeting with a Jewish Rabbi prior to filing criminal conspiracy charges against eleven Muslim students who dared to speak out against Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren at UC Irvine last year.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The "Irvine 11", as they're referred to, are being charged with several misdemeanor criminal charges that could land them in jail for a year, in addition to 19 other students who are charged with disrupting a public meeting.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Investigations