And now, the story gets even stranger: The movie about the Mexican judicial system is being ordered shut down by the Mexican judicial system.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
When the documentary "Presumed Guilty" opened in theaters here, many Mexicans saw for the first time the inside of one of their own courtrooms - and they watched the brutal, terrible grinding of the wheels of justice in stunned silence.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Drug War
News Link • United States
News Link • Mexican United States Relations