The police fired both tear gas and live rounds in an effort to prevent the protesters against President Ali Abdullah Saleh's three-decade rule expanding the camp they have set up in a square near Sanaa university, an AFP correspondent reported.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Yemeni police opened fire on demonstrators attempting to expand a protest camp in the capital Sanaa on Tuesday wounding at least four, medics said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Censorship
News Link • PC: Political Correctness
News Link • China
News Link • Philosophy: Communism
News Link • How To