Aaron Paul Parsons, 31, of Costa Mesa pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of unlawful use of an electronic tracking device, according to court records.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A former police officer pleaded no contest today to using a GPS to keep tabs on a woman he was dating.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption