The judges also handed him a two-year suspended sentence and ordered him to pay compensation of 100,000 shekels ($28,000, 20,000 euros) to the main victim, known only as "Aleph", as well as 25,000 shekels ($7,000, 5,000 euros) to a second victim.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Former Israeli president Moshe Katsav was on Tuesday sentenced to seven years behind bars after being convicted on two counts of rape and other offences in a scandal which has rocked Israel.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)