- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
When the world is in turmoil, investors have usually had one automatic response: Put money into dollars, viewed as the global safe harbor.
But that’s not happening in this tumultuous year. Even with the Middle East in conflict, Japan in disarray after a series of disasters and Europe facing a debt crisis, the dollar has been gradually falling in value against other major currencies.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • American Community Survey
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Military Industrial Complex