But, what the hell can we do about this crappy state of affairs?
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
One problem we largely give ourselves is not feeling able to meet other people even though we could do so—if we acted on our motivations. It’s a problem that can lead to a same old, same old social life, even to loneliness and love life down the tubes.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Self-Help: Rational Living
Opinion • Self-Help: Rational Living