- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
University officials and students are cheering a surprise veto from Gov. Jan Brewer, who on Monday refused to sign into law a bill that would have allowed guns on university and community college campuses.
Higher education officials had lobbied heavily against Senate Bill
1467, saying it would lead to potentially dangerous situations.