The Solar Impulse team says the flights to Belgium and France are a big challenge because the plane will need to navigate across international air traffic networks.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A team of Swiss adventurers are preparing their solar-powered plane for its first international flight next month.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Biology, Botany and Zoology
News Link • Venezuela