- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk's lawyer called Tuesday for his client to be acquitted in final arguments at the end of a high-profile trial in Germany.
Lawyer Ulrich Busch told the court in Munich, where the Ukrainian-born 91-year-old has been on trial since November 2009, that documents from Germany's federal office for investigating Nazi crimes proved his innocence.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Property Rights
News Link • Police State
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Water Issues-Water Fluoridation
News Link • Germany