- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The problem is the way the markers continue to identify them almost 60 years later:
"Unknown. Moved from Nigger Hill Cemetery by U.S. Government - 1954."
Now a handful of activists are trying to get the markers replaced with ones bearing what they say was the original name, Negro Hill.