- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Meredith Attwell Baker resigned her post Wednesday as a Federal Communications Commission commissioner to become the top lobbyist for the merged Comcast-NBC, just four months after she approved the deal.
The revolving door between the public-private sector is now so taken for granted that FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski applauded the move of the President Barack Obama appointee. Baker will now lobby the FCC.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Foreign Policy