- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Comments today from Libya’s Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaim, one of the Gadhafi regime’s most high profile spokesmen since the start of the civil war, suggests that the regime is taking a more conciliatory approach to the uprising in the east.
In his comments, Kaim termed the initial crackdown against protesters in Benghazi “a big failure” and said that the government had given up on trying to reclaim the cities in East Libya through military means.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration